Every time there’s a new television show that explains how psychics and mediums work, there is a benefit to the entire industry. The latest show to give television audiences a peek into life as a psychic is Cell Block Psychic, starring Vicki Monroe. On the show, which airs on the Investigation Discovery Channel, Monroe meets with murderers and gives messages from murder victims to their loved ones in an attempt to answer the questions the family has about the death.
So how does this help the psychic and metaphysical community?
- There are people who will watch the show and decide that they would like to visit a psychic or medium to answer their own questions.
- It will be easier for psychics to explain what it is they do. People have more of an understanding of the work that a psychic reader does when they see it on television.
- Many people will watch the show and decide that they want to explore their psychic side through psychic development classes and other educational opportunities.
- There will be more opportunities for psychics. Every time a new show comes on, it opens the door of opportunity to other psychics who want to take on a more mainstream presence.
- The show creates a dialog. Not only do you hear from those who are fans of the show, but inevitably you’ll hear from those who label all psychics charlatans and those who believe that the show is nothing more than a scam.
How can this be helpful? Knowledge is power. It is important that you know what types of doubts and fears you’re up against, because it is fear that causes people to distrust a process that has been so healing and cathartic to some. If you haven’t seen Cell Block Psychic, check it out. Or find a way to add your two cents to the conversation, such as by leaving a comment about the power of psychic services on the show’s Web page.