Naturally you will focus marketing efforts where you are, but lightworkers and spiritual healers can also build up a clientele in other locations. Jamie White, a psychic reader who lives in Bowie, Md., has a loyal following of clients in Philadelphia who she sees every few months when she takes a trip to the City of Brotherly Love. Intuitive coach Anthony Vickle spends half of his time catering to clients in New York and the rest of it working with clients in Washington, DC. Here’s how you can expand your client base outside of your geographic location:
- Have an out-of-town friend or family member host a party at their home for spotlighting your service. That’s how Jamie made her Philly connection. A friend spread the word that she was hosting a gathering and inviting her intuitive friend to give readings. The event was a hit and the attendees have even passed her name to others who get readings when Jamie is in town or call her on the phone.
- Sign up for holistic expos in other cities. Invest in setting up a table and give discounted services during the expo. If possible, host a workshop at an expo to share your expertise and build your brand.
- Build an Internet presence. Thanks to technology, you can communicate with clients all over the world via social media, Webinars, ebooks and blogs. Many lightworkers can offer their services remotely, using the telephone and Skype.
- Work at an out-of-town metaphysical store. Many stores bring in lightworkers to offer workshops or provide services such as tarot readings, past life regression and remote viewing . Work in a nearby city once a month or offer to teach a workshop. Loyal customers will follow you wherever you go.
- Visit out-of-town metaphysical churches. Find out where the lightworkers hang out in your city of choice and go there. Attend a service, conduct a workshop and simply network with lightworkers and those who are holistic minded. Have business cards available to give out so others can still contact you and make use of your services once you get home.