The Law of Attraction says that you can bring in negative or positive results based on your thought patterns. If you want to know what your life — or your lightworker business — will be like 10 or 20 years from now, examine your current thoughts.
Are you entertaining limiting, negative thoughts such as that you can’t make a living doing what you love? Then you will never glimpse success. Conversely, if you are an optimist by nature and ruminate on uplifting thoughts, then you are at a distinct advantage of building a successful business.
For you to experience success in your business or career, then you will have to reform your thinking. Here are five ways you can think bigger.
1. Imagine. Author of Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill, said, “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Success starts in the mind. Therefore, the first step to thinking bigger is to imagine your ideal future. Imagine the extent of success you want for your business. Imagine how financially stable you would like to become or how far you want to advance in your career and watch how the wheel begins to turn in your favor.
2. Focus. Once you have created a concept of how you want things to be, you have to keep it at the forefront of your mind. There is a famous quote that says, “If you take your eyes off your goal, all you will see are obstacles.” Focusing will help to bring things into perspective and keep you on course when you are tempted to lose track.
3. Affirm. Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired outcome. Although you may not yet see how your business is going to expand or how you are going to advance beyond your present position in that company, implementing and consistently repeating positive affirmations will help you realize your dreams. Repeating your affirmations will push the subconscious mind to take the necessary action required to make the statement a reality. Your positive affirmation could include statements such as:• I am financially stable• I am debt free• I have a successful lightworker business• Wealth is pouring into my life• Business opportunities are coming from the north, south, east and west.
4. Expect. Having low expectations is a defense mechanism many individuals employ to protect themselves from becoming disappointed. However, if you want to think bigger, you have to start expecting bigger things. Don’t just expect to achieve your daily or monthly quota. Expect to exceed your quota. Don’t expect to attract one or two new clients. Expect to attract dozens. Remember, you attract into your life the things you meditate on. So, elevate your expectations.
5. Make Preparations. If you are imagining big things, focusing on big things, affirming big things and expecting big things, it is only logical that you begin to make preparation for big things. Want more customers? Well, that small space certainly won’t accommodate them. Now would be a good time to begin scouting out possible spaces for your new, bigger location. Want to get that dream job? Well, you should start equipping yourself with the necessary qualifications in order to be considered for the job. Aspire for that degree or do that professional development course. Whatever it takes-do it.
Thinking bigger will propel you into the future you’ve always dreamed of. It is not enough to dream, you have to remain focused, affirm your convictions, expect big things and make preparations for the success that you hope for. T. Harv Eker said, “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you will only achieve small things.”
Yesterday was the last day you meditated on limiting thoughts. Make a commitment that today is the beginning of BIGGER thinking.